27 February 2018, 09:30 to 17:00
Royal Academy of Engineering, London
Join iBUILD at their event to:
- Receive your copy of the ‘Are we all being served?’ report.
- Attend interactive workshops demonstrating the iBUILD framework for infrastructure business models.
- Hear about the latest research findings from across the centre.
- Explore future research opportunities in local infrastructure provision during a panel debate.
Panellists include: Lord Robert Mair, President of the Institution of Civil Engineers; John Holden, Director of Research at New Economy.
- Celebrate iBUILD’s accomplishments and carry on the discussion at a drinks reception afterwards.
The event will be followed by a drinks reception.
|10:00||Registration and refreshments|
|10:30||Welcome and overview of the day:
Phil Purnell, University of Leeds
Tom Theis, iBUILD Expert Advisory Board, University of Illinois at Chicago
|10:45||Closing the Gap: Local infrastructure business models to support inclusive growth
Integrated overview of the iBUILD programme – Richard Dawson, Newcastle University
|11:15||iBUILD Research highlights
|12:40||Lunch and posters of iBUILD research|
|13:40||iBUILD Framework for developing alternative business models – Stephanie Glendinning, Newcastle University|
|14:00||Interactive workshop on developing alternative business models|
|15:30||Ongoing and future challenges for infrastructure – Panel discussion
Chair: Chris Rogers, University of Birmingham
Seema Alim, iBUILD Expert Advisory Board, Ch2M (now Jacobs)
|17:00||Reception and posters of iBUILD research|