Following important international achievements such as the Paris Agreement, the UK Climate Impacts Programme (UKCIP), the Environmental Change Institute at the University of Oxford, the All-Party Parliamentary Climate Change Group and Mediaplanet joined forces to create an integrated campaign to keep climate change on the public agenda.
Of specific interest to the ARCC network is the strong focus on sustainable cities, infrastructure, low-carbon building policy, emissions reduction, and business-related articles:
- Has the direction of travel has been set?
Christiana Figueres Former Executive Secretary the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
- A wake-up call to Parliament on climate change
Caroline Lucas MP, All Party Parliamentary Climate Change Group Chair
- Climate change: a last chance to do things differently
Prof Jim Hall, Director of the Environmental Change Institute
- Waiting for the hiatus of low-carbon building policy to end
Prof Lynne Jack, Director of the Centre of Excellence in Sustainable Building Design; Dr Gillian F Menzies, Senior Director of Studies for Multi-campus Architectural Engineering and Dr David Jenkins, Assistant Professor, School of the Built Environment, Heriot-Watt University
- Are our cities ready for climate change?
John Dora, Infrastructure Operators Adaptation Forum
- Why we need to be more vocal about climate change
Dr Adam Corner, Research Director at Climate Outreach
- Businesses need to rise to challenge of climate change risks
Swenja Surminski, Senior research fellow at the Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change
- Hope for the best, prepare for the worst! What next with American climate finance?
Prof Benito Müller, Managing Director, Oxford Climate Policy
- Tackling the adaptation challenge positively
Patrick Pringle, Director of UK Climate Impacts Programme and Dr Saleemul Huq, Director of the International Centre for Climate Change and Development (ICCCAD), Bangladesh
- What’s this about a 1.5 degree target?
Dr Rachel James, ECI’s Research Fellow in Climate Modelling for Climate Services
- UK aims for tough CO2 emission reduction targets
Prof Nick Eyre, Energy and climate policy, Environmental Change Institute
- Time to track the response to climate change for better human health
Dr Nick Watts, Executive director of Lancet Countdown
- SME flood resilience in the UK
Dr. Martina McGuinness, Senior Lecturer in Risk Management & Strategy, Sheffield University Management School